I am separately qualified (to Level 4) and experienced in counselling couples.
I offer counselling to couples whether you want to stay together or achieve a good ending, or whether
you haven't yet decided yet.
We decide together on what our counselling objectives are then concentrate on certain crucial areas -
* how you communicate with each other
* what expectations and ideals
you have brought into the relationship from your own family and/or from previous relationships
* how your experience as a couple has shaped you so far.
* the role of your intimate physical relations in the larger relationship
* how safe
you believe you are in your relationship
* the effect having children may have on your relationship, and their safety.
Counselling is available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, and on Friday mornings, at Piccadilly House
located in Piccadilly Gardens.